Re:Mike Fine: Schintzius Is A Natural Goofball

Well Schintzius is talking the talk, I hope he can walk the walk.  I'd
like to hear him to say that the tattoos and the goofiness are in the
past and his focus is on creating a real career in the NBA.  Showing up
at practice on Sunday (after the double IV's on Sat.) and "working" as
hard as he did shows the start of the correct attitude.  IMO.

In the Herald today it is showing tonight's game as being on Ch. 68 at
7:00 pm EST.  I emailed the station yesterday pleading for coverage, but
have not received a response yet.

Regarding Bobby Hurley, Can he still play?  I liked him at Duke
(reminded me of Cousy) but since the almost fatal car accident he has
had his problems getting back up to speed.

Regarding the Jerry Maguire comparison to Pitino;  Now there is a
surprise!  (Not!)

<Jim