Re: In Defense of David

Josh, what's up?  You've been around long enough to know that, when you
read Paul's posts he means the exact opposite.  Sounds like sarcasm to
me (Didn't you annoint him the list's MSB?  Why did you encourage him if
you hate it so much?  My God, I sound like my mother!).  It takes
different strokes, man (dude, whatever).  So, he wants to vent a little
at people who chastise Antoine for one thing or another.  I don't think
it's out of line on the list and, once you get used to it, shouldn't be
offensive.  Personally I find you can reply to him in kind, substituting
"that lying Pitino" for "that punk Antoine", if you get really annoyed
with him.  Although, this recent love affair he's been having with Ricky
has got me spooked.

I expect David's wishing he didn't bother right about now.  Anyway,
David, all I can say is, if you're new to the list stick with it.  It
gets a lot better than this.  Even the old farts have a lot to
contribute!

Jim