Re: Kandiman

There are some factors to consider before
you banish the Kandiman to the realm of failed
NBA top draft picks: He was suffering from tendinitis.  He was out of
shape. He was playing in a unknown system.  Olowakandi will be fine
next season, but this year is pretty much a
write-off.  The Clippers are truly a cursed
team, but they have a lot of big men, that
should interest the local NBA entry.

---Sherry & Hart <hartleyo@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> Well folks, it appears that the Kandiman was an official bust in that
> very tough Italian league. I guess learning Basketball in that
renowned
> and fabled Basketball School ,Pacific, prepared him well for that
tough
> competition of the italian league. He averaged 7 points a game and 5
> rebounds. I guess the Italians are loaded with 7 footers. The team let
> him out of his contract a bit earlier. Well anyway when he gets to the
> NBA, he will chew em up.  Hmm, must have been to save money. The
> Clippers must be ecstatic having to sign him to #1 pick money. He
could
> be worse than "Banana Boy". Poor Chris Ford, he must be on Prozac
> already. Anybody want him. Not me!
>
> Regards,
> Hart

==