Re: Kandiman

Mister Ghost wrote:

> There are some factors to consider before
> you banish the Kandiman to the realm of failed
> NBA top draft picks: He was suffering from tendinitis.  He was out of
> shape. He was playing in a unknown system.  Olowakandi will be fine
> next season, but this year is pretty much a
> write-off.  The Clippers are truly a cursed
> team, but they have a lot of big men, that
> should interest the local NBA entry.

Did he tell the Italians about his tendinitis or did he conveniently
forget to tell them. By the way how did he get this condition from not
playing and for one I am glad we don't have the problem.
I say trade him to the Fakers for Campbell so he can play with Banana
Boy. This would ensure that West has 2 stiffs on that team.

Regards,
Hart