Kandiman -Reply

Hart--right as rain (per usual).

As I stated around draft time, "Kandiman" is probably the poorest #1 draft
selection on record...at least in my lifetime.  Athletic ability
notwithstanding, "Kandiman" won't be able to overcome his
non-experience versus quality competition for quite some time.  I predict
that he won't even be able to find meaningful playing time over the
current Clippers frontcourt players (Lorenzen Wright, Maurice Taylor,
Rodney Rogers, Keith Closs, et al).

Not to mention, "Kandiman" is a candy-ass nickname--I'm sure that he'd fit
right in with the showtime glitz of the other LA team.

THANK GOD the leprechaun didn't smile upon us last year by gracing the
Celts with the #1 pick.  The irony of that (on the heels of the two pick, no
Tim Duncan debacle) would have been too much to bear...

Ryan