Re: Walker

Hey David, take a chill pill and go out and buy a clue. Buy several, you
show signs of needing them. First, the too old to appreciate or jealous of
the money nonsense accusation is leaping to stupid assumptions out of your
own prejudice. I'm the one who defended AW and I'm fairly sure I'm too old
by your standards. And Paul is a list regular whose almost equal fondness
for AW and sarcasm are very well known. If you didn't know that, well that's
why they tell the newbies to listen for a while before opening their mouth
and making a fool of themselves.

-Kim