Re: Kim/Walker

Geez, Kim. I bet you're being a bit too harsh. IMO it was an honest mistake on
David's part and I think it's basically truthful to say that we old-timers look
at the classic Celtics teams of our youth through rose-coloured glasses. When I
was a kid I used to be the only one who'd break down and cry tears of joy when
the Celtics had won another championship. It was freaking embarrassing really.
I'd rate my allegiance to our Celts way up there. I think they have "God and
Country" for breakfast, for example...

I hope David keep's posting. No reason why not. He sounds like a Celtics fan to
me.

Like I said, I've been in a terrific mood lately :-)

"Beat LA in 2000"

Joe

P.S. Congratulations to Greg O. for the birth on 2 January of his third kid
already, "8 pound 8 ounce Kristian Hanson Odegaard".  I think the "8" bodes well
and is most fitting.

****