From: David Shamoon [mailto:daveds33@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, January 25, 1999 3:52 PM
To: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Walker

---damekmo@teleport.com wrote:

> >Dude, what is your problem?
>
> No problem dude. Just agreein' that Walker's an idiot. Just hopin'
that
> they trade him to the Lakers so I don't have to hear about him being
the
> last one to practice and knocking people down anymore. What a selfish
> player.....dude.
>
> Paul M.

Of all the stupid things ever written in this group, this has to take
the cake.  What are you so bitter about?  Walker is a good player and
he is fun to watch.  If you are too old and cynical to enjoy today's
players or if you are too jealous of the money, than just stop
watching. You can sit back and dream about the good old days when
players didn't knock each other down.