Deals with LAC

With Skinner signed, Wright could be available but could we afford him and
Mercer a year later ?

I would give the Clippers Battie, MCCarty or Declercq for Wright.  Wright
is 6'11" 240 pretty comparable to Tim Duncan, and put up some 20+
rebounding games last year.

Some possibilities:

Battie & Barros for Wright & James Robinson or Lamond Murray ?

Could Pierce return to L.A ?

The Clippers have a lot of 3's & 4's with Wright, Skinner, Piatkowski,
Murray, Taylor & Rodgers, and drastically need some guard help.

Could Battie or Popeye  & Pierce (preferably Barros) go for Wright &
Maurice Taylor, Piatkowski, Murray or Rodney Rodgers ?

The Clippers could use Dana at the 1 & 2 spots if Ford could live with him.

Imagine:

Wright
Walker
Rodgers or Taylor
Mercer
Anderson

RP might have already concluded Mercer & Pierce play the same position,
 and if he has Walker slotted for the 3 spot , one might be gone for a big
man.

I would not doubt Jerry West is already all over this one to find a 4 to
support Shaq & jettison Elden after he has missed out on Pippen, &
Gugliotta (still pending) !