Re: How do you say "El Busto" in Pitinoese?

><<Tony Battie is a weight room away from really being a major factor
>in our system.>>
>
>And, if I remember correctly, Andrew DeClerq is a jump shot away from
>being an All-Star.

Right on the money, Michael. Can't believe Ricky still says these things
with a straight face. He's a gem....the best! The entertainment value
is...on a scale of 1-10 with 10 being video highlights of Kenneth Starr
jumping off a bridge...an 11. Now...from everything we've heard about how
wildly talented Pierce is, Pitino's already made the deal. Is it better
being a Celtic fan with Pitino in charge, or being a Knick fan with
Sprewell in town? And if they ever acquire Rod Strickland it'll be like
watching Kenneth Starr survive the fall, only to jump another day! If
you're a basketball fan, life is good in Boston and New York!

Paul M.