From: Dorine <norine@sover.net>
To: celts <celtics@igtc.com>
Date: Wednesday, January 20, 1999 9:44 PM
Subject: RODMAN

Tom Bisson said some of us can't get past Rodman's antics - he's quite correct, and I am guilty as charged. As far as I'm concerned, his antics are different than most and have no place on a professional basketball team.  I don't want young people to emulate him.  IMO
the man is certifiably nuts.

Dorine