Re: Rodman

Oh my Lord, Dennis Rodman's style of play?  And you call yourself a
Celtic fan?!?  Dennis Rodman is the dirtiest player I have ever seen in
any sport.  Sure he hustles.  He works very hard to deliver cheap shots
when the ref's aren't looking.  He uses his ridiculous personality to
goad players into reacting to him.  He has no sense of sportsmanship and
makes a mockery of the game (I'm talking about his style of play, not
the other stuff).  I'll grant you that he is totally focused on helping
his team by getting the ball for them.  In fact, all of the antics are
how he gets by with the extremely limited talent he has.  His methods
should be reviled by any fan of the sport and I can't believe the league
let him get away with his "style of play" as long as it did.

Jim