Help, overload

Is there a worthy list member, and possibly a master capologist (w/ the new
cba terms as we know them) who can or will summarize all the pending deals,
signings, IR lists and salary/cap implications as being reported on this
list, the front office, the media or from an usher at a Fleet Center boat
show?

A few I have managed to pick-up (duh!) include Trav for Tony, and resigning
Popeye for about 8MM.

Fill in the blanks, add some insight or opinion, and thanks in advance.

Warwick have at it, Ray thanks for the info (get some sleep man) and Bill
Cooper at least let us know you are out there "listening" and maybe can put
the recap of the preseason in the form of a game report.

Starting GM:
Pitino brought his best game to the show tonight.  This is why he is the GM
and gets the big bucks.  Sorry ML but you weren't the ticket, neither maybe
would Larry have been.  The future is now and tonight proved it 100%.  If he
can completely eliminate the TO's (Chris Mills) then a performance like this
puts on a path to Springfield.  Hail to the Chief!!!

Sorry for that little ditty, but having Joe back has made me gitty.

Let's rock the NBA world in the new Millennium; 17th in 2001,
Ode