Re: Rodman

Thank you Tom...I agree totally.  Ever since Bird retired and we lost
Reggie, Rodman has been my favorite player.  Not because I like his image
off the court (I personally don't have a tattoo, colored hair, or any
piercing), or the kicking, head-butting incidents, but his style of
play on the court is unlike any other.  His work ethic is better than any
other NBA player in the game.  Say what you will about his life-style, and
his antics off the court and I'll probably agree, but Dennis Rodman is one
of the
best rebounders of all time, an amazing defender and deserves his spot in
the NBA Hall of Fame.

Erik Estes