Re: Rodman

Jim- What gives you the right to question whether or not I'm a Celtics
fan???  I'd say that comment says A LOT about you as a person!!  And you
must not have watched much pro football in the mid 60s and 70s to say that
Rodman is the dirtiest player in any sport.
Dennis Rodman hustles on any given game more than any Celtic in recent
years...except maybe David Wesley.  I sure as hell wish that Antoine Walker
had the hustle and work ethic of Rodman.  And then there's guys like Travis
Knight...hope that trade goes through.  Dennis Rodman could teach our young
guys a lot about the game that he learned from people like our own Larry
Bird.  Of course, our players would probably be too thick headed (as you
are) to see what he does on the court and to learn from it.

Erik