Re: Rodman

In a message dated 1/20/99 8:04:38 AM Eastern Standard Time,
esteppjm@conrad.appstate.edu writes:

<< Can you imagine in your wildest dreams that Van Gundy could
 control this guy?  >>

How could Van Gundy control Rodman with Sprewell's hands wrapped around his
neck?

Supposedly the deal was agreed to - Rodman would resign then be sent to the
Knicks for Buck Williams (not Herb as I had posted yesterday) and then Rodman
decided to retire instead. I would have thought he'd enjoy the NY "stage".

BTW, how is Herb Williams even still on the NY roster? Does he have
compromising pics of Checketts with Rodman? Or maybe with Marv?  ;)

George