JORDAN

I recognize what Jordan's done for the NBA and that he's one of the greatest
players to ever play the game, but I'm ready for him to retire.  Not fair to
him, I know, but since he's not coming back, the Bulls will rebuild and
other teams will finally have a chance.  This is as good at time as any.
Maybe more of the other teams will be shown on NBC, TNT and TBS.
I don't believe another coach or another team will let Rodman degrade the
NBA with his ridiculous antics.  I hope he's retired too.  Maybe he'll take
up wrestling full time, which is where he belongs, IMO.

Having said that, I hope the NBA doesn't try to promote any one player to
become an icon like Jordan.  Just let them play basketball and the heros
will emerge, because there will always be great players.

Dorine