My $0.02 on Jordan

     I am glad to see Jordan gone because now some other teams might compete
for the title, and there will be real competition in the east.  And there may
be competition for the scoring title.
     However, I put Jordan up there with the real mega-stars in NBA history,
along with Russ, Bird, and Magic as a short list.  Maybe Dr. J.  (And no
offense, but Bill Walton doesn't reach this level.)  I am very very glad that
I got to watch him play.  Basketball will be a slightly lesser game with him
gone, just as it was when Bird,
 Magic and Russ left.  I wish, though, that he'd been a Celtic!