Bull

Thank you so much for the sage wisdom.  I have had it up to here with His
Airness and couldn't be happier he is not going to "bless" the league with
his savior act this season.  I am happy for the season and think if the
league is going to recover and move on, then no time like the present to
prove it is possible.  Maybe the other good teams can win the whole thing,
without the Air influenced calling of the refs as per last year.  He is
great, certainly one of the all time greatest, but just one guy on a
hypothetical greatest starting 5.  He alone could not win a championship,
given some reluctant praise to winey boy Pippen. Nor could Bird, Wilt
Russell or anyone, and at least they could admit it.

And for those you think his next gig is on the senior golf tour, don't
embarrass yourself with this ignorance of the level of play on any
professional golf league.  Jordan doesn't come close to winning that Lake
Tahoe party each year at the 4th of July, playing against mostly drunk or
hungover wannabes, how in the hell is he going to compete at a worldclass
level in golf, just because he "wants" to.  Wanting to be good got him a
long way in the game of baseball.  Personally if you can rule the world in
one thing in your life, be thankful for that and get over it.  Stay home
with the kids, do some charity work, prove how awful Isiah is as a
commentator some day on the National Bulls Company broadcasts, but have some
dignity and humility for the good of us all, and really retire.

I am ecstatic for the season, signing AW for life, watching him Ron and PP,
work with a 100% healthy Kenny and maybe the center position will fall into
place so goes the grace of Mr. Pitino's brilliance.

On February 5, the league will survive on the first day post MJ, and it will
be good.

The C's into the 2nd round this year, and into the finals by 2001.

Rafters Baby!!!,
Ode