From: Josh Ozersky <josh_ozersky@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Trav

If Jerry West is willing to trade Battie for Knight, I would do it in
a hummingbird's heartbeat.  Knight couldn't have played worse than he
did last year, whatever his numbers may say.  I could forgive him his
infant's musculature, but he has no heart either.  He gave up on plays
all the time.  He was terrified to put the ball on the floor.  He
played like an old lady.  Tony Battie may be dumb, but he's
aggressive,  can flat out shoot the ball, run like a deer, and rebound
like a center.