Re: Peter May: Ellison Unlikely To Play This Season

I know it's only Pervis, and he wasn't going to be a major factor for
the Celtics anyway, but I think it's disgraceful that it took them 10
months to figure out that he needed an operation on this ankle.  It
makes it sound like they didn't even take him seriously because of his
history of being injured.  Other reports I've read sounded like it was
his own doctors who diagnosed him.  We haven't even heard what the
surgery repaired.  Torn ligament?  What?  I always thought that every
injury every player had was looked into in the greatest detail.  I just
don't understand this.

Jim