RE: Contest

I say Knight goes for Battie

Barros & ?? for Mashburn in some deal.

This would seem to leave us in search for a backup to Anderson.  Alvin Williams ? Goldwire ? Shammgod ? Erick Strickland ?

I remember hearing that Pitino liked Mark Strickland last year, but he would have to move a Dante Jones, McCarty to make room.

I would like to see Jeff Sheppard in for a try out. I still think this guy could be another Rex Chapman.

Battie/Declercg
Walker/McCarty
Pierce/Mashburn/McCarty
Mercer/Sheppard