RE: stupid trade idea

I am not sure on the details, but  I believe if Campbell gets traded,  he
gets some sort of pay increase also.  If west is going to get rid of him, I
would make them give me Kobe or Eddie Jones, but 4-5 years of Elden could
be what we have experienced with Pervis.  Definitely Jerry's worst deal.
 Elden has the athleticism but lacks the motivation.   Campbell & Jones to
Chicago for Pippen, would seem like a good way for the Bulls to begin
rebuilding.