Re: Peter May: Mashburn May Be Headed To The Celtics

> The other was to reacquire travis Knight for Tony Battie.  I am mixed on
>  this one.  Battie was not that impressive last year, but than either was
>  Knight.<

Where did you hear this? I haven't seen this one anywhere. We heard rumors
during the draft of a possible Knight/Van Exel trade but that died when Van
Exel was traded for Battie. Possibly that was the third leg of the deal. I
personally love it so I would really like to find out if this really has
legs....

DJessen33