RE: Peter May: Mashburn May Be Headed To The Celtics

Two deals Jerry West is working on is Elden Campbell to Minnesota,
Minnesota resigns Gugliotta who goes to the Lakers supposedly wants to play
in L.A.  I hope not !  How about Knight & Declercq for Gugliotta ?

The other was to reacquire travis Knight for Tony Battie.  I am mixed on
this one.  Battie was not that impressive last year, but than either was
Knight.

If A.W wants out how about we try and get Gugliotta & then move Walker for
Rahim ?

I'll take mashburn for some of the scrubs not much else.