[Fwd: Michael Holley Doesn't Expect The Celtics To MakeToo Many Deals]

-- BEGIN included message

Heard him on WEEI.  He thinks because of the large number of Celtics
already
signed to contracts; the small amount of money the team has under the
cap;
and the difficulties of Pitno's system, the C's moves will be limited.
He did say they like Matt Geiger, but in order to sign him, P. Jones and
D. Jones will have to go.  Personally, I don't see a big need for Travis
Knight, especially if they sign another center, so I would expect some-
thing to be done with him.
Ray

-- END included message