Re: Not theseTrades

Spurs are kind of like the Anti-Celtics.  Tremendously
strong at center and power forward, weak at the other
three positions. Robinson from what I read, said he's
alright health-wise, and has played in every single game.
The reason his scoring is down this season is the Spurs
are asking him to concentrate on defense, and Avery Johnson
is having a difficult time getting both Duncan and him the
ball.

Wesley is more of a pure point guard than Barros and a better
defender.  I think he would be more effective than Dana
in Pitino's system.

I agree with you about Campbell: Bow wow, roof roof.
MG

Sherry & Hart <hartleyo@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> 1. Robinson: Never trade one of our big 3 for an over the hill, injury
> prone center. HMMM any one notice that the C's record without a big
name
> center is better than the Spurs with all their (MOUSEY) up front
talent.

> 2. Wesley: Do you all really think he is worth that kind of money thru
> 2004 and does anyone really think that he is a better point guard than
> Anderson. He is a nice player and a backup, but he is NOT now or ever
> will be a first grade point guard. To give up KA in the future as part
> of a some trade and use Wesley in the starting lineup is IMO a form of
> regression.
>
> 3. Campbell: Why is there this love of this dog, he doesn't give a
crap
> and he shows it.
>
> The C's have 2 BIG needs, a true big rebounder(Popeye is a major
> disappointment) and a backup point guard (not Wesley because of his
> contract).
>
> Regards,
> Hart

==