Wes and Kenny

I don't see Wesley's coming (if he does) as any signal about Kenny.
It's only realistic that we should back Kenny up with a fast,
experienced, press capable, good shooting--mostly--point.
Kenny is playing well now and I would keep him.  But if Kenny were
injured, we would be in a pickle.  So bring on Wesley and we'll have
two good points.

Plus, if we get E. Johnson (and Wesley) without giving up any of our
top players, it would certainly upgrade our bench.  Barros is
eminently tradeable now, so it's the best time.  And a second rounder
for E. Johnson (with or without a Minor thrown in) would be fine.

Gene  (GM in my mind only)