RE: Not theseTrades

> Wesley is more of a pure point guard than Barros and a better
> defender.  I think he would be more effective than Dana
> in Pitino's system.
>
> I agree with you about Campbell: Bow wow, roof roof.
> MG
>

> Campbell has not been spectacular, but Bow Wow in a big man gets you $7M
a year, Woof woof another $3M. Look at all the Geigers, Macilvaines, Ervin
Johnsons, that suck big time and what they have been paid.  I would take
Campbell at 48M over Mcilvaine & Johnson at $5M any time. Campbell can
easily give us 15/10 which for his $8m has become a bargain.  We will not
land a center through the draft or FA (except maybe Andrew Lang ?) In a
starting role Elden could be very productive, as he has been with the
Lakers with Shaq out.

> Charlotte and Dave Cowens must realize this,  as this is why they will
move Glen Rice for him.  They know they can not win without a big man.

> As far as Wesley for Barros, I seem to remember stating this a few weeks
ago, as Barros is not a point, but as someone else noted Wesley & Anderson
will not both stay, so Anderson as I have heard is likely on his way out of
town.