Talking with a friend

Hey all,

I was talking with a friend about the Celtics current position and we
came up with the following idea [and I have just worked it out cap
wise]...

It appears as if Dave Falk owes the Celts a favor -- signing Walker to
the maximum, giving KA a temporary home until his 'troubles' were behind
him..

How about the following trade.

Walker and Kenny to the Minnesota Timberwolves inexchange for Stephon
Marbury, Joe Smith and Dean Garrett...

If the Wolves think that Steph may leave [and Falk will sign Marbury up
with the Celts] then this deal may very well be beneficial for the C's.

Comments?

Warwick