Info. Request

Hello,
      My name is John O'Byrne and I'm an avid Basketball fan from Ireland, I saw
your mail address mentioned in an article that appeared in onhoops.com regarding
my favourite team the Celtics. I was wondering if someone could send me some
information on how the listing works, also as coverage and results from the NBA
is at a minimum here in Ireland would you be able to tell me if there are any
sites that deliver box scores to your personal mail address??
                                                  yours in sport
                                                       John O'Byrne