Re: Trade time

>All of the above are caused by his giant ego.  Did anyone notice in
>the Miami game, late in the 3rd when the Celts scored like 12 in a
>row, Antoine was yelling and celebrating?

Did anybody notice in the Miami game how many shots Walker got. Let's
see....they won. Please, don't get excited winning. Wouldn't want that.
Look guys. Walker can go 0-6 in the first half, have a good shooting second
half going 8-15, and the Celtics win. It happens. But it's not going to
happen if he doesn't get the ball. And please, "No wonder Kenny didn't pass
him the ball anymore." Kenny had three assists all game long! He must have
been making good decision after good decision, huh? KA has looked like crap
all season now. But...I don't blame Kenny. I don't blame the young Satanic
punk either. I put the blame right on the guy who has given us that
stunning half-court offense. What half-court offense? Oh...I forgot...he
doesn't know what an effective halfcourt set is since he's never coached
one. Sorry guys. This team remains a joke around the league because
opposing players can't figure out where Pitino is going with this system,
it's not effective, and they only pray he's not coaching them soon. I'm
sure the Magic can't wait for their old man to drop during a game so they
can bring Pitino-ball to Orlando. I'm sure Tim Hardaway is sick of hearing
Riley dictate the offense to them and just wants to run with Ricky. Here's
an effective halftime adjustment when you're getting killed by the Wizards
and your point guard can't figure out how to get an assist...give the ball
to Walker. Gee, remember that game in Miami. That was a good night.

> Battie and Popeye are fine at power forward.

What?

Paul M.