No Subject

"'We just got physically overpowered in the frontcourt,'"
said Rick Pitino.  The Celtics coach knows he must do something
about the team's physical presence -- or lack thereof -- even if it
means
trading one of the club's assets.  "'We're getting dominated on the
glass... If you don't rebound the basketball, you don't win in this
league.'

"Pitino said he is contemplating moving Walker to small forward,
but that would mean taking time away from either Paul Pierce or
Mercer."

I think it would be best to ride out the season, get another quality
forward in the lottery, and then trade Walker or Mercer.  I also don't
see much sense in moving Walker to small forward and taking minutes away
from Pierce, the best player on the team.  If you're going to do that,
you might as well trade Mercer, and use Pierce at shooting guard,
because
he should be playing 35 minutes a game.

Whatever the case, Pitino doesn't appear to be too happy, and that
usually
mean a trade is on the near horizon.  Let's hope Pierce isn't the one
going...

==
MG In Exile