Re: Scott Pollard

>Wasn't he successful as a Knicks coach?
>
>Vinny

We've been around this track many times now, and we've all disagreed about
how and why he left the Knicks. The bottom-line: one day he was there, the
next day he was in college hanging out with kids who just do what they're
told. And the NBA became a slow it up / defense first league with the best
athletes in the world. Maybe someone figured out that if you don't play
tough physical defenses and if you refuse to play a half-court game the
best athletes in the world will kill you on athleticism alone. Just a
thought.

Paul M.