No Subject

"Pitino is repeating his ''request'' that all Celtics move to the Boston
area year-round. ''They play for the Boston Celtics,'' he said. ''This
should be their home. And now we have a place where they can work out. And
if they don't want to make it their home, we'll find another home for
them.'' He quickly added that Walker would be allowed to live in Chicago
because of his daughter. ''But he is going to have to hire a personal
trainer,'' Pitino said. ''He can afford one."

This either means Antoine is staying or he's being traded to the Bulls.

Paul M.