Re: Scott Pollard

>After watching today's game I have given up on Ricky. He has won at college
>levels, but I am sorry; this is not college ball and the same tricks won't
>work here........
>The fault has to lie with the
>system he is running, and I hope he realizes that and installs a more
>conventional defense.
>
>    - Mishra

Of course, I agree with this post. I've been on this a while now. This
"system" is a joke. Now Mishra, when you write, "and I hope he realizes
that and installs a more conventional system,"....I'm afraid that's not
going to happen because, he can't. He doesn't know how, and in any case, he
won't because he's invested an entire carreer in it.

Paul M.