Re: AW passing fame

> In an article at CBS Sportsline on the NBA, the following is the last
> sentence:
>
> > .. Think quickly, when was the last time you saw Antoine Walker pass the ball after crossing midcourt?
>
> The URL is:
>
> http://cbs.sportsline.com/u/ce/multi/0,1329,704962_54,00.html

Geez, that's a grossly unfair characterization by CBS Sportline's Mike Kahn.  I don't need to "think quickly"
to realize Antoine Walker had nearly 300 assists last season, not to mention the turnovers. He's the hub of
the offense, arguably the most naturally gifted passing forward in the league.

Here is a video clip showing how effortlessly Antoine Walker makes split-second shoot/pass decisions
reminiscent of Larry Bird:  http://www.nba.com/theater/video/walker_a_pass_10_cc720.avi