WENT TO BED

Well, guys, I have to admit I couldn't take it last night.  I get up at 6:45
a.m. and drive 35 miles to the office, and I stayed up for the whole game
the previous night.  Last night the game was so bad I kept falling asleep,
so gave up in the 3rd quarter and turned in.  I didn't even leave the VCR
running, so never did see the overtime.  I do wish I'd left that tape
running!

Let's face it, there's alot of rust on all the players this year, and with
good reason.  I have to admit, though, I have thought that if Pitino is such
a genius he should be able to come up with a game plan that differs somewhat
from the one he used for the college game.  This team is very young, but
they will get older, and they will not be happy playing that game for too
many more years.

Saw Walter in the crowd last night with that grin on his face and couldn't
help wishing he were in the game.  He's a spark, and they sure needed one
last night early in the game.  Not taking anything away from the win - a win
is a win, and we're grateful.  However, it was painful to watch, you have to
admit.

Dorine