Re: Kandi man

In a message dated 2/19/99 1:40:50 AM Eastern Standard Time,
hartleyo@ix.netcom.com writes:

<< All of you BB geniuses out there that loved the Kandi Man. How do you
 like how he has upgraded the Clippers. Have they won a game yet. Come
 out of the woodwork and defend yourself. >>

I was in favor of trading up for Kandi but then who knew Pierce would still be
there at 10 and who knew Pierce was going to be a combination of Pippin &
Jordan (well maybe a little exaggeration). Nonetheless, Kandi has delivered as
expected. Through 6 games he's averaging 11.3 pts & 7.8 rebounds - I don't
think anyone expected more than that from him at the start. I expect he'll be
putting up 15 & 10 routinely by the end of the year and continue to improve in
the years to come. No one thought he would be an instant success but I'd like
to have him - not at the expense of Pierce, Mercer or Walker tho. He could be
putting up 25 & 15 and the Clippers would still be losing tho since they have
no backcourt.

George

P.S. Now for those who wanted us to draft Tractor Traylor that's a different
story!