ADDRESSES

I didn't have an email address - I went to the web sites and wrote from
there.  Told them pretty much what you suggest.  Also, that there will
always be star players, but that just happens on it's own and we don't need
the NBA or NBC promoting some particular player of their choosing as “the
next..............whoever”.  Long before Michael Jordan there were players
who made pro basketball special and there will be, long after MJ.

Anyway, if they get enough emails or snail mails, perhaps they'll begin to
get the point.  A few suggestions as to changing announcers if they can't
stop doing that might be in our best interests, also.

Dorine