Todd Day

Hey everybody. I keep up with the CBA boxscores and standings, so figure
I'd point out something interesting from Todd Day tonight. He plays for the
Lacrosse Bobcats and shot an amazing 3-22 tonight in 39 minutes of action.
That's right. 3-22! He hasn't lost his gunning style at all. He's been
chucking up tons of shots each night. And his team is the worst in the
league for anyone that cares. Something different to write to the group
about. Figured I'd let everyone know that we're still happy he's gone from
Boston. He would shoot from anywhere and the attitude was definitely not
great when he was here, as most can agree to.

-Ed "Bird33"