Re: I Can't Take This Much Longer.

>Of course it goes without saying that Kenny is our PG for the
>foreseeable future.  But I am pained and freaked out by what is going
>on with this team's offense.  I realize it is early in the season and
>that everyone is out of it,

>Beyond Exasperated
>
>Josh

Yes Josh...your post is right on the money. However, every team is playing
pretty miserably so far this year. The shooting percentages throughout the
league have been awful. Every team I've seen play this year has been
totally out of sync on offense. I keep thinking that it's the lack of
practice and the fact that this is still, in reality, the "exhibition"
season for these guys. The games have been pretty unwatchable. I expect
things to pick up soon.

Paul M.