Walker is a shorter Shaq

When is Walker going to hit his freethrows!!!

Now, I'm glad he was spot on in the final stretch of the Grizzly game,
but come on already Antoine.  You're a freaking professional basketball
player, start concentrating on the freethrows!!  Players who can't hit
their free throws at least 70% of the time have no right wearing a
professional uniform.  Never mind being given the title "veteran all
star."

Now that my ranting is over let me profess my love for Mercer and
Pierce.  These guys are tremendous basketball players and athletes  It's
pure basketball joy to watch Ron come off a screen and shoot an 18 foot
jumper.  That's timeless basketball.  As for Pierce, have we ever seen a
Celtic player with a nose for the loose ball like Pierce.  Larry was
great at being one mental step ahead of the rest, but sometimes his body
was a bit too slow.  Pierce seems to have the mental and physical
ability to lead the league in steals at his position.

As for Kenny Anderson.  He's playing better now, using a wiser shot
selection, but he still needs to do a better job of setting up his
teammates.  The C's are shooting something like 41% right now and
Anderson's play is largely to blame.  Push the ball up court with the
pass Kenny and work a bit harder at the drive and dish and this team
will shoot 45% in no time.

Todd