Re: Antoine

-----Original Message-----
From: Georgek27@aol.com <Georgek27@aol.com>
To: celtics@igtc.com <celtics@igtc.com>
Date: Thursday, February 18, 1999 11:57 AM
Subject: Antoine

>I never thought his ego would let him get shown
>up by Webber & Rahim the way he has. Maybe it's just because it was in
their
>buildings.

Chris Webber is having a monster season so far and certainly has the
potential to be an all-star for years to come.  Though Abdur-Rahim may not
have the same degree of stats, he is no slouch either, especially
offensively.  Why can't we give credit to opposing players instead of
harping on our own guys for not playing like Superman each night?  It still
is a team game last time I checked.  Why aren't you knocking Kenny?

Cecil