Antoine

I've always ben an Antoine fan but it seems that this year he is getting
abused by those he abused last year. I know the first half of this season will
be full of aberations so I'm not panicing yet but it seems that other players
have taken the "next step" while he's taken one backwards. And his foul
shooting is terrible even compared to his history! Maybe if the C's hired some
extra security he could leave his wallet in his locker instead of in his
shorts and he'd be releived of carrying around all that added weight.  ;)  But
seriously, I thought that now that he had his contract he would go out and
prove that he was worth it - I never thought his ego would let him get shown
up by Webber & Rahim the way he has. Maybe it's just because it was in their
buildings.

Way to go Pierce! It's nice to have that feeling at the end of a close game
that you have THE guy who's going to win it anyway he can.

George