Re: Point Guards

In a message dated 2/16/99 8:15:44 PM EST, gh18@juno.com writes:

<< I would like to draft a point guard who could come in and push Anderson
 to be the best that he could be.  I think Kenny has the ability to lead
 the Celtics.  However, I know that one goes to the limit when someone is
 looking over your shoulder.  Who are the best point guards?

Is there any chance the we could get Stephen Marbury? I know he isn't going to
be resigning with Minnesota, but would he fit our style? We could either trade
Anderson or Barros and maybe another player for MArbury only if he said to
sign with the Celtics. What do you guys think?-Tony