Re: Point Guards

I enjoyed watching him play.  But I don't see him as a big time point
guard in the pros.  He didn't seem to have the necessary shooting
skills.  On the other hand, he seemed to have quickness, vision and
leadership skills.  In the end, leadership might be the answer.

--
Bentz
bocelts@usit.net

http://www.scsn.net/users/sclaw