Heinsohn/Couz Name Problems

During last night's game against the Kings, Tommy Heinsohn and Bob Cousy
made quite a bit of mistakes that had to do with players' names. I like
this duo, especially Heinsohn, but thought it was neat how many times they
screwed up last night:

Tommy called Funderburke, "Thunderburke" several times and he had to
correct himself.

Both Tommy and Couz pronounced Wahad's name as "Wad".
They were calling Stojakovic as "Stojockavic" instead of "Stoyockovic" as
it is pronounded.

Tommy called DeClercq, Antoine once and didn't correct himself. Nor did
Couz no what was going on either with this screwup.

Throughout the game, they were getting confused with Williams and
Williamson. Half the time they said the opposite of the player they were
talking about.

And one more messup was that when Tommy was talking about the next game
against the Grizz, he referred to Mike Bibby as "Henry Bibby", which is his
dad. That was not corrected either.

I think its kind of funny in a way. It didn't bother me, but it just
interested me in how many times this happened though the game. I'm probably
boring you all, but figured I'd point this out.

-Ed "Bird33"