Ben Pepper is Wilt Chamberlain's Love Child!!!

In case ya missed it:

CLEVELAND (AP) -- Vitaly Potapenko, starting in place of injured center
Zydrunas Ilgauskas, scored 16 points and Cleveland won its third straight game
Tuesday night, 90-78 over the Orlando Magic. "Vitaly stepping in for Z really
did a heck of a job," said Cavs coach Mike Fratello. "It was a terrific
performance for him." Potapenko, making just his fourth career start, scored
eight points in the first quarter as Cleveland jumped to a quick 14-2 lead.
"Even when I come off the bench I always try to play aggressive and attack the
other team," said Potapenko, who finished 8 of 12 from the field. "The game
just came to me and when I got an open shot I knocked it down."

Potapenko also blocked two shots. The downside is, he only grabbed 4 boards in
40 minutes.

I mention all this only because I believe VP will be the best young FA center
on the market this summer. The Cavs reportedly have received a bunch of trade
feelers for him.

(By the way, the news anchor on CNN radio this morning said "Matt GREEGER"
scored 17 points for Philly last night!)