Re: Celtic/Cox Cable Coverage

At 07:30 2/17/99 , Vinny Natale wrote:
>I tried to sign up for NBA.com audio pass.  But their web site was quite
>Mickey Mouse in trying to pay my $10 and sign for their service.  I tried
>for 15 minutes and all I kept getting was that the page could not be found.
> Fairly infuriating.  Luckily, WEEI finally was able to be heard over my
>radio so I did get to hear the second half.
>
>Who is the announcer with Cedric Maxwell?  He was quite good and exciting.

Vinny try signing up when NO games are scheduled i.e. off hours . You
should have no problem signing on for the Audio Pass. I really find it a
bargain. I also have the Video Pass on my DSS system so have the best of
both worlds!! As for the Audio Pass ,  I signed up awhile back and find it
fun to hear all the different radio announcers! It is well worth a double
sawbuck. I can't recall the C 's s announcers name (Spencer Ross??) I think
he is the Jests play by play man as well. One of our list members in the
East can probably give you the   info as to his correct moniker!! Later.Mike